Friday, May 8, 2009

Jubilee CityFest 8K: 5/24/08

Saturday, May 24, 2008
Jubilee CityFest 8K [Done! 47:00 / ave pace 9:12]

Stephanie Horne and I ran together at the Jubilee CityFest! The morning started with me picking her up at the crack of dawn and off we went!
This is the last race I will run in Montgomery. Bittersweet. We took several pictures of the people who I am used to seeing at the races. It was HOT! Summer again in Alabama! We did the best that we could under the circumstances. I wish I would have recorded the temp and humidity! Whoa! My heartrate was the highest in this race as its ever been (185).

After the race there was a huge party, loud music, big crowd! We stayed for just a minute, but we both had other things to do for the day so I took her home and we tentatively planned to get together for another race in the future…someday! 

161 Claycomb, Chandra Montgomery, AL F 33 177 47:11.00
** They lost Steph’s time when she came thru the shoot. 

Adios friends! Thanks for all the support!

No comments: