Sunday, December 1, 2013

Make It By Midnight - July 2012

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Very late blog, but I just wanted to make sure I remember this one when I am counting up my halfs :)   Jeanine and I drove to Macon, GA and stayed in a room about 30 minutes (?) from the race start. It was the wrong hotel branch! LOL...but we liked it!   It was surrounded by dunkin donuts, ihop, starbucks, etc so we had everything we needed. ;)  

Went to a bbq hosted by Becki, and just hung out in the pool and chilled with Wendy, Darcy, Suezette, and I dont remember who else was there -- Sueann came with her boys for the race, but left shortly after.  We met a bunch of awesome GA runners and had a lot of fun.  Darcy won first place in the women's division!!

The race itself was ...scary!   it was in a huge wooded gated neighborhood, in the middle of the night. It was dark as hell, and hot as hell.  that's about all I remember.


Overal Time: 2:56:34

No comments: